Thursday, January 10, 2008

Joy

My life doesn't suck right now.

Work is busy. But when isn't it? And what I'm doing right now is pretty awesome. I have a client who's selling his business. Another who's merging his company with another. Friends of mine are referring business to me. As are clients. And professional colleagues.

My kids seem not to hate me *quite* as much as I thought they did.

Things with QIR are going well. She came down to visit earlier this week, spending two very nice nights here before she headed back up to the Bayeria to meet her obligations.

I went to a party at the home of a friend over the weekend. Later, I heard that the other guests were happy to have met me and enjoyed my music. Earlier in the weekend, while my power was out, I had a lovely dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, and was told at the end of the meal that it was on the house.

Does this mean that I'm gonna get walloped with something uber-sucky? Or is this my time to have good and happy things happen to me?

No comments: